Step 1: product selection
- browse the list of categories by products or projects or use the search engine to find the right product,
- with each product you will find detailed information,
- after finding the product you are interested in, add it to your cart,
- Once you have completed the list of desired products, go directly to the cart.
Step 2: contents of the cart
- n the cart you will find exactly the chosen products and the quantity,
- change the value in the quantity column to update the order,
- or select the arrows at the top (to increase the quantity) or at the bottom to decrease them from the cart,
- choose the form of delivery and payment that suits you,
- f you have a discount voucher, enter it below to receive the discount,
- confirm the selected options by clicking the "checkout" button.
Step 3: place an order
- if you have an account in our store, enter your login information and click "login"
- if you don't have an account, select the "register" option or skip the account creation by clicking "place order"; remember that registration will allow you to enjoy many privileges including:
- view order status and purchase history
- it is not necessary to re-enter data for subsequent purchases,
- the possibility of receiving individual discounts and promotional coupons (eg BORMA Fidelity Card).
- Step 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION - enter your name and contact details,
- Step 2: ADDRESSES - to send the order to a different address, select "add new address" and provide relevant data,
- Step 3: SHIPPING METHOD - select the available ones
- Step 4: PAYMENT - select the available ones
- enter any additional information on order processing in the "comments" field
- after clicking on "Summary" you will see the complete set of information provided,
- Step 5: PAYMENT - select the available ones then select 'ORDER'
- clicking on the "ORDER" button confirms the purchase
- remember to select 'terms of service'
- you will receive a confirmation e-mail
Remember that registered customers can track the status of completed orders in their account.